13 July 2013

that thing called blogging

As you can see, I disappeared again and then I kept thinking where do I start again? what do I post? But really it doesn't matter. Just start. The most important thing is to start. So here are a few instagram thoughts of what I've been up to lately. Are you loving summer? I am just so happy it's not cold anymore!






1 :: magic walks around the city
2 :: mets game with the girls
3 :: doughnut plant - yummers
4 :: fourth of july fireworks
5 :: dawes at terminal five

Here's to posting more often again and wishing that everyone is having a fabulous summer so far!


"we must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, 
so as to have the life that is waiting for us."

{joseph campbell}

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Me too. I'm soaking up every bit of the sun! I'm glad you're back to blogging :)

erika sorocco said...

I'm in love with that Campbell quote. And hooray for your return to blogging! I've missed your voice here {though I love following you on Instagram!}. :)

Islandia Lane said...

awww! thank you ladies!! and I've missed reading as much as writing… I think instagram makes it easier to be away b/c I still feel in touch! ;-)